Sunday, August 8, 2021

Juliette's Dreams: Free E-Book

 



Available free at my website

      https://juliettefoxcroft.weebly.com 

Read the free e-book on my blog.

 

17 “‘In the last days, God says,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your young men will see visions,
    your old men will dream dreams.

Acts 2:17

 

   God communicates in special ways.  He may touch your heart when you listen to a song.  He may send someone to speak an encouraging word or perform an act of kindness.  He may command your guardian angel to hide your car keys, causing you to leave home five minutes late – and avoid a fatal collision.

   Every night, when we close our eyes and His angels watch over us, our subconscious minds sort through the day’s events.  Sometimes the Lord will use that quiet time, when we are free from distractions, to examine our worries, show us solutions, and even reveal future events.

   Usually I don’t remember my dreams in the morning.  However, in November and December 2020, I received several dreams about the End Times that were so startling that I immediately wrote them down in a journal upon awakening.

   The first dream was about transhumanism and a foreign invasion on America’s West Coast.  It was so vivid that I felt like I was watching a movie.  The ensuing dreams were shorter, yet also rich in detail.  I had more of these astonishing dreams in the summer of 2021.  I believe that God has shown me glimpses not only of my own future, but also of significant events scheduled to happen on Earth.   

   I have collected these dreams in a free e-book, Juliette's Dreams: Volume I.  

This e-book is available to download on my website, https://juliettefoxcroft.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment