Monday, July 26, 2021

In Case of Emergency: Free E-Book

   

       Available as a free PDF download at my website

      https://juliettefoxcroft.weebly.com 

     or with Google docs.

       Read free on my blog.


   Civilization is disintegrating.  Medical crises, runaway inflation, supply chain disruptions, Internet hacks, power outages, devastating storms, bloody riots, unidentified aerial phenomena, transhumanism, and even creepy robot dogs -- this bizarre new reality imperils everyone on Earth.

   When I was a kid, my friends and I joked about the End of the World as if it were a game.  If you had to outsmart aliens, androids, or zombies, where would you hide?  A cave?  A tropical island?  How long would you stay there?  What survival gear would you bring?

   Now we’re facing the sobering truth that this is not a game 

   Realizing that life on Earth is fragile, preppers are rushing to stockpile canned food and pack bug out bags.   If electricity and the Internet abruptly vanish, cell phones and computers will be useless.   We will gather around battery-powered radios and read books by candlelight.

   For my Christian readers, I have created a free e-book with essential Bible study resources, including Psalm 91 and God's Positive Answers.  While we still have Internet access, you are welcome to download this free handbook, print it out, store it with your Bibles in your emergency supplies, and share it with your family and friends.  

   Please contact me with your suggestions for future editions of this handbook.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment